1. Some speech codes were challenged to the court, and those that were failed because they were either __________ or ___________.
- Over – broad, Vague
2. True or False. Words or phrases that ignite violence after being used are not protected by Freedom of Speech.
- True. There are limitations to freedom of speech which include protection from imminent or potential violence against particular persons (restrictions on fighting words)
3. The Symphony Orchestra canceled the performance from pianist Valentina Lisista because?
- She is said to have made a deeply offensive comment regarding the ongoing conflict in her native the Ukraine. Lisista defended herself by saying that she was just exercising her right to Freedom of Speech